Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall is the Most Lovely Time of Year

One of my favorite lovely things is fall, in all of its glorious colors. This morning our whole family went to breakfast and then headed to the local parks so the boys could search for leaves, acorns and pinecones. We then went home so Trent could work on algebra and biology, while Luke and I counted and sorted acorns and then painted with them. We we read stories of leaves and acorns and generally enjoyed the cool, crisp fall day. Daddy was home all morning and got to enjoy this lovely fall outing with us.

I just realized I missed Trent's piano and voice lesson for the week! Oh well! I'll try to get it together better next week:-)

I stamped some thank-you cards for Luke's birthday party today, and I'm hoping to read a bit tonight.

Here are some links to several lovely sites of which I can't get enough right now:

Cool People I Know Blog

Scrap Your Heart Out, a lovely scrapbooking store in Lincoln, NE

Morton-James Public Library here in Nebraska City

Food Network's
Baked Macaroni and Cheese

The Office on NBC, my all-time favorite show

Have a beautiful fall!!!!

No comments: